Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Midnight in the glow of my LCD

Being on the cutting edge of technology as I often am, I decided to jump into this new thing they call “blogging” Not sure if many of you have ever heard of this new phenomenon or not, but you can bet the farm that it is going to be BIG one day in the future.

So ok, those are the first words I chose to start this endeavour with. Clearly I was making a joke, albeit lame. It is late after all. I have chosen to pursue this amazing outlet that offers so much to so many. Imagine it. I came across the wordpress site, entered some information, created a witty name (don’t you think?) and am now putting these words out into the digital world, for all of 5 people to see.

The ability to create content for anything that one desires, put it together and submit it to millions(?) with the ease of making a peanut butter sandwich is awesome.What’s more is that you can make money doing this?? This I gotta see, and hopefully others will as well. Bear with me.

That’s all I’ve got left at the moment. The coffee is finally wearing off and there is a very annoying high-pitched electrical hum/whir that is coming from my Power Mac. Man that is awful. Painful even.

I’ll leave this little quote I found on writing. I like it. It says a lot.

Get it down. Take chances. It may be bad, but it’s the only way you can do anything really good.
- William Faulkner


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: